Friday 27 August 2010

Festival frocks

Last weekend I went to my first ever festival...V festival in Staffordshire! It was amazing, all the acts were fantastic and the crowd was awesome! Obviously the amount of clothes is limited and the weather unpredictable which makes it hard to decide what to wear

I didn't manage to get any full length pics so here is what I got...
Day one I wore a random sleeveless top, high waisted denim shorts and lace leggings all from Primark. Unfortunatley the leggings were too big around my knees so I decided to take them off. I hunted high and low for some leopard print wellies, and finally found some in Peacocks for £14, and wore them with some long socks on sale for £3 in Topshop.

Day two I wore the same shorts with a black jumper from H&M with a wolf on the front.

Me on the floor having a rest from dancing to Florence and the Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment